Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is it a boy or girl?!

I went to the Dr. on monday 12/28 where I had my 2nd set of blood tests and they listened to the heartbeat. The heartbeat was a normal 158. They want to see me back in 4 weeks to do a ultrasound to check all the anatomy of the baby and that will be the same day we are going to find out if its a boy or girl! That is scheduled for 1/28 and I took the day off work so I can finally buy something blue or pink!! It's been killing me!

Right now I am 17 weeks and I am feeling better and better each day and I've been off my medicine for 2 weeks. I am finally getting my normal appetite back on my own! I have gained 1 pound since the 1st time I went in since I've been pregnant. The doctor said I should start gaining weight pretty soon.

All is going well... hopefully it stays that way! Check back on the 28th for the exciting news!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment