Just wanted to give everyone an update... Gram passed away on Mon Feb. 1st. Last week was a very hard week for me.
Also last week Trey went to the Dr. the day after Gram's funeral and found out he has the regular seasonal flu. He is just now feeling better. It's been super hectic. This past saturday we went to Monster Jam which was the highlight of my whole week. It felt good to take my mind off things.
This coming up weekend we are probably going to empty out the spare bedroom and start transforming it into a nursery. At the end of the month we are going to Canton where I found a few places that does custom bedding. It is super expensive but I at least have to buy 1 bedding set for our already spoiled little girl!
I will keep you posted and will put pictures on here once the nursery is somewhat put together. I have a feeling that should be soon since we are very eager for her to be here even though we have a 4 1/2 mths!























0 comments:
Post a Comment