Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update from today's Dr. Appt

Today I'm exactly 34 weeks! I went to the doctor today and baby Haley still seems to be in the head down position with a normal heartbeat of 149. Dr. Reed gave me some information regarding preeclampsia due to my swelling legs...she wanted to give me information to know what to look for if I have any symptoms which include protein in my urine, high blood pressure, headaches, rapid weight gain, and swelling. I had a few questions for the doctor including how long past my due date will she let me go? She said she will only let me go 1 week past my due date which is good because that means we all get to meet Haley for sure before the 17th. She did say we have to option of scheduling me to be induced if my body has already started to prepare for the labor process which means could possibly be here a little sooner than the 10th! Yay!

Update on my job: So I was going to work up until delivery but my boss and I came up with an agreement so we decided it would be best for me to put in my 2 weeks notice...so my last day of work will be Friday June 4. Hopefully I don't go into labor before then!

Well that's all the updates I have for you now..my next doctors appt will be on 5/13 then I will start going every week!

Don't forget to RSVP for my baby shower if you haven't already!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment