
Haley is growing like a weed. She is crawling around EVERYWHERE and pulling herself up onto everything. Her favorite place to stand is at the dogs gate. She loves to talk to Bruiser & Lexi!
I have been teaching her how to clap her hands and to wave bye-bye. The other day when Trey got home I told Haley "Daddy's Home!". She didn't see him at first but when she did she started clapping her hands and she got the biggest smile on her face. It was the cutest thing ever. She hasn't quite got the waving bye-bye thing down yet... but she definitely has the clapping down!
Miss Haley still has no teeth... but they say the longer it takes for them to get their teeth... the healthier they will be when she's older. I'm living proof that that can not be true!! Having a root canal at the age 22 just isn't normal. Hopefully she doesn't get my hereditary problems when it comes to teeth... or attitude... actually I would say I'm more opinionated more than anything :)
Here is Haley playing with her musical table! She loves it!

This Saturday Trey and I are taking Haley to the Zoo. A lot of my friends have recently taken their little one's to the Zoo and said they had a blast! Sunday we are going to Northshore Park for the evening concert with the Mom's group. I have to say I absolutely love my Mom's group! Not only does it benefit Haley so she can interact with other kids, but it really benefits me and Trey too! I have made some pretty good friends!! Trey will see alot of the husbands that he already knows when we go Sunday so it will be pretty fun to hang out with everyone! I just hope the weather is good!
The silly things we try on our children just because we can!
Haley & Daddy
What in the heck does Daddy have in his mouth??
I will update again with Zoo pictures soon!
Until next time...
0 comments:
Post a Comment