Friday, February 20, 2015

25 weeks + belly pic

Someone is keeping me wide awake and it's not baby Philip(although he is kicking me big time at the moment) it's the big one snoring so i figured I would update the blog Lol :-) So this week has been the 1st week I've actually had a real complaint... round ligament pain! Ugh! And I guess from my belly growing bigger my back has been hurting the past couple days. On the upside I've been working out which I never did while I was pregnant with Haley so I'm hoping that RLP and backaches will be my only problem this time around!

Next Thursday I go in to the Dr for blood work and the fun glucose test, that's definitely sarcasm. In March I'll be having a 3d/4d ultrasound done which I'm super excited about. I think with Haley I waited to long in the pregnancy to do it so I didn't get that many good pics.

Haley is doing so good in school and soaking everything up like a sponge! That girl sure has a heart for Jesus which makes us so proud. We've been doing things together while we can before Philip and Kindergarten gets here. We've had dinner dates, library and park days, and we recently saw Paddington at the movies. I'm sure gonna miss her when she starts Kindergarten and is gone 5 days a week! Thankful I get to stay home with her until then.

Here's a few pics of us recently! Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment