Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things should be getting better soon...

The last week of November I will be in my 2nd trimester already! Time feels like its flying by. I've already noticed some big changes with my body. I've been getting a lot of headaches lately, my stomach looks a little bigger and definitely rounder, and I am always tired!! I go to bed every night during the week before 8pm! I still have my "morning" sickness that really lasts all day (if I don't take my miracle pill Zofran) so by my 2nd trimester the morning sickness should go completely away...hopefully.

Anyway, next week is going to be a fun week! I work Mon & Tues, and only half a day on Wed. Then is my favorite...THANKSGIVING! I have started seeing a chiropractor again so I have an appointment for that on Wed and then right after that appointment I go see my OBGYN! I've never been excited to see her until I found out I was pregnant haha! Since I will be 12 weeks, they are going to run a few blood tests and check for cystic fibrosis (just to check, it doesn't run in my family) and I will have my 2nd ultrasound! Being 11 weeks right now, the baby is approximately the size of a large plum! My placenta (nasty but good thing) is approxiamately the size of a large grapefruit!

Oh oh oh!! I will be 16 weeks the week of Christmas so I'm going to try to make an appointment that week to see if they can tell me if we are having a boy or girl!! That is the "earliest" I think you may be able to find out but they do say you can definitely find out when your 20 weeks which would be in January. Pray for us that we can find out the week of Christmas! I think it would be exciting news to tell the family!

I will update you after the Dr. appt and let everyone know how it went!

Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment