Sunday, November 1, 2009

Went to my 1st Doctor visit!

I went to the Doctor on Thursday and had my 1st ultrasound! The heart was beating at a normal rate of 162 beats/min. They could tell where the head was but it wasn't too clear since it is super small and not everything was fully developed so you couldn't see details. You could see the blood flow in its body and you could see the fluttering of its heart! It was absolutely amazing!

They confirmed that all my calculations were correct! The baby is 8 weeks old and my estimated due date is June 10! Which questions arise such as: if I'm already 2 mths pregnant, and the baby isn't due for another 8mths, how does that make sense? Well actually people think women only are pregnant for 9 mths but its actually 10! This week the baby is a size of a green olive (about 1 inch long). Still very very small. My next doctors appt is scheduled for 11/25, just a few days before Thanksgiving, where they are going to do the tests to make sure that it will be born a healthy baby. By Thanksgiving I will be heading into my 2nd trimester and should start feeling alot better and then be able to stop taking my medicine. I will keep you updated!

June Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment