Saturday, May 28, 2011

Haley's 1st Birthday!


Haley's 1st Birthday was ONE-derful!  It is so hard to believe she is no longer a baby, but is a toddler now!  She is no longer on formula which means no more bottles.  I don't even think she cared!  She is just like her daddy, LOVES to drink milk!  2 days after her birthday she got her first tooth and she is getting another one!  It is so exciting.  She is walking all by herself but still needs a little help every once in a while.  Besides Dada, her first word is "hi".  She loves to tell everyone hi when she see's them. It is the cutest thing.  She is crawling up onto things now including onto the recliner when daddy is sitting there, up on her castle slide, and into her cozy coupe.  It is so awesome being able to stay home and watch her grow.

Here's a few pics from the birthday party!

This was the 1 Year Banner I made so everyone could see how much she's grown!








She had a beautiful ladybug birthday cake & smash cake!  I got it custom made at HEB Market Street and they did a fabulous job! Better than what I expected :)



Trey cooked most of the early afternoon so I had to sneak in a picture real quick



This is a picture of Haley's highchair decoration I made. It took a long time to glue and I couldn't have done it without Trey's help!

Haley was napping before the party started...


I had to sneak a few pictures of us together before I brought her out for everyone to see!



We made our rounds telling everyone hi, ate lunch, then it was time for cake!




At the end of the day I realized we only had a few pictures of Haley & Trey together in her birthday outfit, so after the party was over I put her back in her outfit and started taking pictures!



Then she just HAD to get in her cozy coupe!



It was a very busy day for us but we had a great time!  What a special day!  I want to thank our friends and family who were able to make it out for Haley's 1st Birthday!!

P.S.  Monday after her birthday, I took her to the doctor for her 1 year appointment.  She got 4 shots in her legs.. poor baby... but she now weighs 22lbs and is 30 inches long!! She is officially facing forward in her carseat :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment