Monday, May 30, 2011

How to get FREE stuff!

So I thought I'd share some free stuff with my family and friends!  Although these are only samples, I think it's awesome that you can get free stuff.  Recently I signed up for Nescafe instant coffee packets (just got those and they sent a good variety of flavors), Bacardi t-shirt, Zyrtec coupons for a free pack of allergy medicine (just got that)  and  a coupon for a free tub with case  from Cottenelle (just got that too). 

There is so much free stuff out there!  Here's what I did.  I signed up with Yahoo for a free email address and use that ONLY for junk mail or when I sign up for free things like this.  I don't want all the junk mail cluttering up my regular email.  Also, when I sign up, phone number is always optional so I never fill that part out because of course I don't want those solicitors calling!

Anyway,  here are a few links to some free stuff:

Free Carefree Pantiliners- http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid97936.aspx

Free EAS Sports Nutriton Bar- https://eas.com/tourcoupon

Free Sample of Folgers Coffee if you press "Like" on FB- http://www.facebook.com/folgers?v=app_4949752878&utm_source=facebooknewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wakinupclub

Free Tub of Cottenelle Flushable Wipes with Case- https://fresh.cottonelle.com/

Five Free samples of Javacid- https://www.javacid.com/c-7-free-sample.aspx

Free download of Martha Stewart Grilling Cookbook- http://www.siriusxm.com/marthastewartlivingradio


Free Neilmed Nasa Dock- http://www.neilmed.com/usa/cust_survey.php#page=srnp


So there you go! There are tons of free things to get online. I love it!

I'll blog again soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment