Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 2011

A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks since I've last blogged!  Haley has learned to say a few words,  learned to climb on the couch, grab things off the counters... basically she has learned to get into everything in reach!  I love going into her room in the morning to hear her sweet little voice say "hi".  She loves to hand Trey and I her toys and tell us "thank you" when she does it!  She waves and says bye while she does a backwards wave (waves at herself), and she offically says "Mama" instead of "nana".  Out of the blue one day she also started to point and ask us "what's that?".  She has officially mastered the slide in our living room after I spent a day telling her she has to sit before she can slide.  So since she mastered the slide, I took her to the mall the other day and let her climb up on theirs, except on theirs she found it more fun to slide down on her tummy!  It was the cutest thing ever!  It's weird because watching my niece and nephews growing up, I always seen them do the funniest things. I for some odd reason thought I wouldn't have a kid that does funny things. Well I was wrong!! She cracks me up all the time to where I'm sometimes almost in tears because I laugh so hard!  The saying is true... kids do the funniest things! 

We are so blessed to have a child that sleeps through the night (12 hours since she was 6 wks old), eats anything and everything, and is happy all the time.  I enjoy her more and more each day and am so thankful to stay home with her during the day.  Since working at Planet Beach, Trey and I have adjusted to our schedules and it works great. He is such a great Dad.  He cooks her dinner at night, plays with her, gives her a bath and puts her to bed and still finds time to do the dishes if I hadn't done them yet.  I couldn't ask for a better husband.   Love you babe ;)


 












Until next time... 

Melissa, Trey, & Haley

0 comments:

Post a Comment