So I wanted to share a little DIY project that Trey did for me! I have ALOT of chunky jewelry and needed a place to put it all because the little jewelry box on my dresser just wasn't cutting it. I had asked for a jewelry box for Christmas but the one I wanted that would be big enough to hold all my jewelry costs around $200! There is no way we are spending that kind of money on large jewelry box. So I then got on the internet and found a jewelry board along with the DIY instructions! I showed Trey, of course he had to start making it (without me knowing it...it was supposed to be for Christmas!!). The sweet part about it was when I got home from work today he had me go into the bedroom and there it was! My beautiful jewelry board and he already put some of my jewelry on it for me!!! I have the best husband ever!
So I would like to share this DIY project with you. Trey did a few things differently that I really like. He put a cork board on the top corner with ribbon decoration so I can use the ribbon to hang some of my earrings that have to hang, then use the cork to push my other earrings into it so they stay on. He also did the larger scrolling design which I like a lot better.
Here is the website for the project :
http://blog.freepeople.com/2011/10/wednes-diy-jewelry-board/
Here is the picture from the original person who made this DIY project:
And here is the one Trey made:
Hope you enjoy my post!
0 comments:
Post a Comment