It's been a great week so far!
My cousin Jennifer is moving to California TOMORROW and came over today with my parents and grandma to have one last little family get together before she leaves. Although I hardly ever get to see her I'm sure gonna miss her! She loved it out here at the property! She saw Haley for the first time and believe it or not... Haley was the first baby she has ever held!! Pretty cool:) I had a great time.
Besides all that wonderfulness (is that even a word?) haha... I'm super excited about Friday! To start with, we leave for Mustang Island! Trey and I are super excited (of course Haley is going too). We will be going with my Mother and Father-in-law and my SIL. I always have a great time when I'm with them:)
Also on Friday, Haley will be 15wks old! I can't believe it! I was just telling Trey, it seems like just yesterday I was sitting out on the front porch listening to him strum his guitar while holding my big fat belly wondering when Haley will be here! She is such a blessing and she makes me so happy! She is so much more active now and she is talking her baby talk all the time! It's sooo cute!! She has outgrown about 90% of her newborn clothes and we've already went up in diaper sizes. I can't wait until I take her to the doctor next to see how much she weighs and has grown. I'm sure I will be suprised! Last doctor visit on July 19 she weighed 10 lbs 6 oz. On Monday we just recently started a nap time schedule because she was getting very cranky during the day and it was getting to be very hard to get her to sleep at night. But now that she's been getting a scheduled nap time she just falls right to sleep at bedtime which is about 8:30 - 9:00 and doesnt wake up until 9:00 the next day!! She must know how much I cherish my sleep:) I'm just like my Dad!
Other than going out of town at the end of the week I'm also planning the next Mom's night out for September 16! My SIL is a esthetician and she does great microderms! Us Mom's are going to be having a microderm party at her house and I can't wait! So if anyone is wanting a microderm, she will definitely do one at a reasonable price and her products are awesome! I use most of them myself. And they are all organic!
Well Miss Haley needs me so I gotta go for now... I'll update again soon!
XOXO
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























0 comments:
Post a Comment